- I am the administrator of the data of people subscribed to the newsletter – we are talking about e-mail addresses. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to subscribe to the newsletter.
- The data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO in order to send you a newsletter and stored in the administrator’s database for the duration of the newsletter operation, unless you cancel the newsletter earlier, which will delete the data from the database.
- If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be kept indefinitely. Thanks to this I am able to recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, without sending them to every moderation. I collect the data visible in the commenting form.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you will be able to choose the option of saving your name, email address and website address in cookies, so that when writing subsequent comments, the above information will be conveniently supplemented. These cookies expire after a year. If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be kept indefinitely.
- Guest comments can be checked using the automatic spam detection service.
You will have the right to request access to your personal data and to rectify, delete or limit processing or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data – on the terms set out in Article. 16 – 21 RHODES. You can withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter at any time.
- If you decide that your data is being processed contrary to the law, you will be able to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- I respect the right to privacy and I care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption (SSL) protocol, password protection and antivirus software.
- Contact regarding data and data protection is possible via e-mail: email@example.com
- I do not share my personal data with other entities, only those authorized under the applicable law.